Boat rentals are available to our overnight guests for 1/2 day (4 hours), full day (8 hours) and weekly rentals
1/2 Day Rental (4 hours) – Your choice of Morning or Afternoon: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Daily Rental (8 hours) – Check out as early as 8:00 a.m.; must be turned in by 5:00 p.m.
- Weekly Rental (Up to six days) – Check out as early as 8:00 a.m. the first day; must be turned in by 5:00 p.m. on the final day
1/2 Day Rental: $155.00
Daily Rental: $265.00
Weekly Rental: $1,325.00
Fun sized for your enjoyment! This ski boat is ready to please everyone. Designed for skiing, the in-floor storage is perfect for stowing your gear, while the aft swim platform makes for the perfect staging spot. You can also tow a tube or knee board behind it. It’s the perfect set up for your Missouri family vacation.
- 1/2 Day Rental: $105.00
Daily Rental: $175.00
Weekly Rental: $875.00
The Pontoon boat is roomy, stable and ready to carry up to ten crew members. For the fisherman, it comes outfitted with two aerated live wells, three plush fishing chairs, rod holders, drink holders, lounge seating, a serving/game table and plenty of molded dry storage for all your gear. If fishing isn’t your thing, it’s also perfect for cruising and entertaining. You can start the day with a slow cruise and enjoy nature and fellowship with your crew. Pack a lunch, picnic on the water, and watch the sunset. If you’re up for a little more adventure, you can even pull a tube behind it! Its 20-foot length is easy to maneuver and dock. For your Missouri vacation, there’s nothing better!
G3 Bass Boat
- 1/2 Day Rental: $95.00
Daily Rental: $155.00
Weekly Rental: $775.00
Designed for the PRO in all of us. This bass boat feels and performs like a high-end fiberglass model. It has a 2013 115hp Yamaha Motor to provide a high performance, fuel efficient package ready to meet the demands of both the tournament trail, or any weekend outing. Huge front casting decks and plenty of storage make comfort a priority for those long days on the water.
- Lots of deck space
- Aluminum body
- Fold down step up on bench seat
- Tilt steering
- 115 hp Yamaha motor
Tube or Ski Rental: $15.00 (1 to 10 hours)
Kayak & Paddle Boats: Free to Guests
- Rental rates do not include tax or fuel.
- A $75.00 cleaning fee will be charged for unreasonable stains that cannot be cleaned.
- Late returns are subject to an additional $35.00 for each 15 minutes past your scheduled return time regardless of the reason. If you are more than 1/2 hour late, you will be subject to a 1/2 day rental fee if there is a loss of income for the next rental due to a late return.
Rules & Regulations:
- Must be 25 and a registered guest to rent and operate ski boat
- Must be 21 and a registered guest to operate pontoon and bass boats
- Anyone born after January 1, 1984 must have a Missouri Boater Education Card or another state’s approved card to operate rental watercraft. This also applies to owner-operated watercraft. To Obtain a Missouri Boater Education Card, click here.
- To View Web-Version or Free Downloadable PDF Version of the “Missouri Boating Handbook”, click here.
- All boat keys must be returned to the Double Oak Resort office by 5:00 p.m.