Check-In / Check-Out:
- Check-in time is from 3:00 until 6:00 p.m. Please notify us in advance if you plan to arrive after 6:00 P.M. Later arrivals must be arranged. Each guest must present a valid photo ID at the time of check-in. You will also be required to sign our registration card. By reading and signing the registration card, you are agreeing to abide by all DOR policies and procedures.
- Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. All keys must be returned to our office by 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Please observe this rule as housekeeping staff needs time to prepare the unit for our next guests. If check-out has not occurred by 10:00 a.m., the full daily rate may be charged to the credit card on file.
Double Oak Resort (DOR) will make every effort to accommodate requests for early check-in or late check-out, but special accommodations depend on availability and are not guaranteed.
Upon check-out, a member of the staff will inspect each unit for evidence of smoking and/or damages. If found, additional charges will apply. See “Smoking and Other Damages” below.
Minimum Age Requirement: Double Oak Resort does allow young adults 18 to 25 years of age to rent a unit, subject to an age differential surcharge.
Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
Departure Requirements: Please wash all dirty dishes, clean out the refrigerator, and remove garbage from the unit prior to departure. Trash should be deposited in the trash bins located to the right of the ice machine. Our housekeeping staff will do the rest! Clean dishes may be left in the dish drainer. Guests may be charged for extra cleaning at a rate of $25.00 per hour (minimum $25.00) if dishes have to be washed and/or unit is left excessively dirty.
Smoking and Other Damages:
- No Smoking: All of our guest rooms are non-smoking, and guests are responsible for any damages or extra cleaning costs due to smoking. A $250.00 fine will be applied for smoking in a non-smoking room. Smoking is permitted outside the unit, but please make sure doors are closed to prevent smoke from being drawn back inside. Large cans are located outside each unit for disposal of cigarette butts. Please smoke responsibly and be considerate of future guests.
- Damages: Anyone who negligently or intentionally causes damage to our units, its contents, and/or any other property that is part of the resort will be liable for damages (up to 10 times the cost of repair/replacement), including our resort’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent rooms while the damages are being repaired. Damages should be reported to the office immediately.
No In-Room Party Policy: DOR enforces a NO IN-ROOM PARTY POLICY to ensure we can protect the rooms and our guests at all times. This is also necessary to comply with local fire codes regarding the number of occupants in the guest rooms at one time. Large gatherings are allowed outside in the pavilion area.
Noise/Disturbance Policy: Each guest will conduct him/herself in a respectful manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance while on the resort premises. DOR has a zero-tolerance policy for excessive noise or any activity that disturbs other guests. As this is a family resort, we ask that guests curtail noise by 10:00 p.m. to ensure quiet stays for everyone. In the event of a disturbance, one warning will be given to reduce noise. Subsequent warnings will be grounds for the removal of the registered guest(s) without refund of the initial deposit, and you are still responsible for payment of the remaining balance based on your scheduled departure date. Guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. As a last resort, the police will be called to escort the guest off the property.
Pool: The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend for use by DOR guests. Guests are not allowed inside pool area at any time when pool is closed. Children under 14 years of age must have an adult over 21 inside the pool enclosure at all times – it’s the law! Pool rules are posted in the pool area and must be followed for the safety of our guests. No life guard is on duty; swim at your own risk.
Dock / Lake: DOR’s dock and swim deck are for guest use only. Please be safe and follow basic safety rules: do not swim under the influence of drugs or alcohol, never swim alone, do not swim during thunderstorms, avoid diving headfirst, and use proper flotation devices. Life jackets are available to guests upon request. No life guard is on duty; swim at your own risk.
No glass of any kind is allowed on the dock or near the lake shoreline. Trash and recycle bins are located on the dock for your convenience. Please do not litter. Table Rock Lake is owned and operated by the US Army Corp of Engineers. The Missouri State Water Patrol has the responsibility of patrolling major waterways in Missouri, which includes Table Rock Lake. Littering is considered a Class C misdemeanor unless it creates a substantial risk of physical injury or property damage to another. In that case, littering is considered a Class A misdemeanor.
Water Trampoline: The Aqua Jump Water Trampoline is for use by Double Oak Resort guests only. Although designed with the safety of the active family in mind, use of this product involves inherent risk of personal injury. Persons who use this product assume all risk of injury and must fill out a waiver in the office prior to use. The parent or guardian of minor children must sign on behalf of all minor participants prior to use.
Visitors/Guests: Our pool, dock, water trampoline, and all facilities are for use by registered guests only – strictly enforced due to insurance! If you plan to have guests, we can accommodate them if they register as “extra person(s)” in your party and pay the extra person charge of $8.00 per person per day. Charges for your guests will be added to your bill.
Pets: Double Oak Resort is a dog-friendly property, but please be considerate of other guests. Well-behaved, house-broken, attended pets are allowed with proof of rabies vaccine. It is our strict policy that all guests bringing pets to the property MUST register their pets upon check-in and sign a written Pet Policy (https://doubleoakresort.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/DOR-2017-Pet-Policy.pdf). If you are unwilling to sign this form and abide by the rules, we cannot accommodate your pet. The full Pet Policy is also posted in the office and can be reviewed at any time. A pet fee of $15.00 per night or $85.00 per week will be charged to your room stay. The pet fee is a non-refundable fee to cover the costs of deep cleaning required upon your departure. No more than two (2) pets are allowed per room. In consideration of other guests, dogs in heat and aggressive dogs are not allowed anywhere on the property.
Cancellations/Refunds: Once your reservation has been confirmed, your unit is no longer on the market and all other requests are refused. Therefore, our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Please notify us immediately if you need to cancel. Every effort will be made to rebook your unit. A $40.00 cancellation fee will be incurred for all cancellations in addition to the specifics mentioned below. Refunds and/or credits will be minus the cancellation fee, and credits will be applied toward your next stay up to 12 months from the date of your original reservation.
- Spring/Fall Reservations – Cancellations more than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival will receive a full refund. Your entire deposit will be forfeited for cancellations within 14 days, but you will receive credit towards your next stay as noted above.
- Summer Reservations – Upon cancellation, the remaining balance is due immediately for all days reserved. That balance will be billed to the credit card on file. An attempt will be made to fill the days cancelled, and you will receive a refund for any days we ARE able to fill. For any amount that does not qualify for refund, you will receive credit towards your next stay as noted above.
- No-Shows – No-shows will be charged for all days reserved.